Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Glimpse of Fall






I have been conviced to try this blogging thing. I am sure I will become addicted.....my friend gave me a pumpkin candle for my birthday. I love pumpkins. These photos capture Ava's first glimpse of fall.......yes, its fall....please Texas....get the hint.

2 comments:

Amber said...

So fun! I have always wanted to start blogging but never actually took the plunge. Maybe you will inspire me. I think it is a great way to look back and remember all your blessings. Have fun with it!

Aunt Amy said...

Hi Noelle - what a great idea! I never had much of an excuse to blog until now...love the pictures. One question - there was an option for me to sign in anonymously. That's a little creepy to me, given that this is a personal blog. Did it give you the option to restrict viewing to your personal distribution list?