





Over the River and Through the Woods to Nana and Papa's we came! Well....We did it! We traveled across the country with 3 "babies" in their carseats for 14 hours without stopping! Well, we stopped....but not for long. Actually only 3x in all. We stopped at one McDonalds close to Little Rock for some play time...then all 3 went to sleep shortly after and slept the rest of the way to Knoxville, Tennessee! Whew....driving at night worked! I have captured many many smiles today. I was reminded today how much fun Christmas is with children. We celebrated Christmas Eve and Morning with my mom and dad in their home...and then went to my brother's house Christmas night to celebrate with his wife's mom and dad. I have included lots of smiles in today's post....as well as ZAD having his very first meal at the "big table" in a "big boy chair" as well as this priceless expression to opening one of his Christmas gifts. (Remember you can click on the individual pictures if you want to see them bigger:)
No comments:
Post a Comment