I know we all struggle with the decisions about what Art work is "storage worthy!" I went to my cousin's house this weekend...and she had a gallery of amazing artwork done by her kids using their hands and feet on every single piece. Some of it she had made into magnets and some of it framed.I am not sure if you can tell from the pictures, but there is a white hand print in the corner as a cloud. A foot print became a chicken and little thumbprints became baby chicks.
I am going to do some research and see if I can get my hands on a book of ideas for this. This takes a little more time to do with your kids...especially 3 of them..but I know I will cherish seeing them grow and having valuable art work to save.
And if you have a good idea on saving art work...pass it to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment