Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gingerbread House Fun

We had so much fun today! A few days ago a friend of mine sent me an email telling me about this quaint family owned bakery in Murphy, Texas, just a few miles from our house. The bakery offers a variety of fun activities throughout the Holiday Season. We choose the Ginger Bread House class.gingerbread houses 001 (2)

Step 1: Choose a House…

gingerbread houses 002 (2)

Ava likes the supply of candy on demand!

gingerbread houses 004

They break cookies for their roof. gingerbread houses 003 (2)gingerbread houses 006

Ava adds a peppermint stick to the roof. gingerbread houses 012 (2)

Levi puts a wreath of frosting over the front door!

gingerbread houses 009 (2)

Zachariah adds candy to the front door!

gingerbread houses 011 (2)

Waalaah! The best house created by a 1,2 and 3 year old!

gingerbread houses 023 (2)

gingerbread houses 018 (2)

A huge thank you to the wonderful staff at Annie’s Culinary Creations for a fun family memory! The staff at Annie’s was fabulous..they were patient with the children and wanted the children to have fun. They didn’t mind at all…when the candy went into their mouths instead of on the house:)

If you are interested in doing this with your kids…

There are 2 more classes with spots open!

Tuesday 12/8 and Wed 12/9 at 7:00 pm.

Visit www.anniesculinarycreations.com

Houses range from $20-$45.

3 comments:

Celee said...

And none of the mess is in your house! I do the same thing! My kids make a gingerbread house at art every year and usually also do one at my mom's house.

The Rowe Crew said...

Okay, we are SO doing this!! I'm going to go sign up right now!

And...I totally got your email but we're crazy busy and I've also misplaced my calendar...I'm so scattered right now!! I will email you back (hopefully tomorrow) when I find that thing ;). Can't wait to hang out!

Meve & Co. said...

that is awesome! i'll have to remember this for next year since i've bought the kit already for this year!
is your little people nativity set an expanded one?