Thursday, March 24, 2011

Believe It or Not…..

Zachariah was given such a special gift for his birthday last week…passes to a place we had never been before! I honestly thought for sure I had been to all the “cool places to take kids” in Dallas. IMG_8794
Zachariah’s friend Nelson and Nathan (and their mom!) treated Triplesmiles to the Dallas World Aquarium for Zachariah’s birthday present.
IMG_8846
Take a look at some of the smiles I captured on this very fun outing…
 IMG_8789 IMG_8801 IMG_8810 IMG_8836 IMG_8861

Lots of curiosity caught on camera…..
IMG_8791 IMG_8796
They are watching
IMG_8808
IMG_8834
Sharks….all around…..
IMG_8855
IMG_8852
What does he see?
IMG_8840
This……..
IMG_8841
This is my favorite shot of the day…..
look at the wonder and excitement on his face….
IMG_8822  
He is feeding a bird right from his hand. SO COOL.
IMG_8819IMG_8816
Such an incredible fun day!
IMG_8823 IMG_8831
IMG_8839 IMG_8859
And on the way out…….We found…..Curious George at the Aquarium in the gift shop!
IMG_8864 and he didn’t want to wait until we got home to start reading it either!
IMG_8865
Thank you Nathan and Nelson for such a fun fun time…and super cool birthday present!

1 comment:

Celee said...

My kids love the Dallas World Aquarium! I'm thinking we'll hit it again this summer.

Celee