Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day was super special this year because I got to spend the day with my mother! When we decided on our trip to Tennessee this spring the timing was centered around my nephew’s 2nd birthday party that we missed last year. Finding out that Mother’s Day was the same weekend was icing on the cake!
I love this picture of my brother, Josh, my mom and me!
IMG_9591
My mother enjoys the long time tradition of having her children and grandchildren wear red roses in her honor!
IMG_9540
Zach has his flower in place and opening the door for his Nana…..
IMG_9558
Levi, flower in place (for now) opening the door for Ava…..
IMG_9559
Ava and her Nana…..loved her red rose!
IMG_9562 IMG_9564
And yes, we do all 3 look alike:) I’ve been told a time or two…..
IMG_9567
And this year instead of stressing out over the “group shot” I was happy with a single picture of each of my children….who give me the BEST job ever!
IMG_9569
Where is the flower??? hmmmmmm
IMG_9589
IMG_9583
My Sweet TripleSmiles…..
IMG_9600
IMG_9599 IMG_9602
Now….who wants to get out of these clothes and go race cars at the race track???
IMG_9593
And we did…..SO FUN! Perfect way to end Mother’s Day….racing around the race track with my little men….
IMG_9612 IMG_9613 IMG_9636 IMG_9639

No comments: