Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe its been OVER a month since I blogged. Well the truth is, my laptop died. Totally Crashed and died. Even my superstar husband could not get it revived. He was able to get most of my files and my pictures! The good news is............I have a laptop coming from my MAMA! I just have to wait until Christmas to take ownership. So.....I have been using an old computer that Gordon put together for the boys to play with...and realzing how much we take technology for granted these days. This computer takes HOURS to do what my laptop could do in minutes. Blogging being one of those things.
So for now.....I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Season with your family. I read something recently that a mamas attitude is more important that all the "stuff" we think we have to do during the Holidays. So just relax, set some new traditions...and enjoy each other this Christmas Season! Try to remember, your house will still be that, just a house in 10 years...it won't care that you cleaned it. The laundry won't care that you folded it.....but your kiddos! Take time to invest in them, teach them, spend time with them. HAVE FUN and MERRY CHRISTMAS!


No comments: