Saturday, February 2, 2013

I blinked…..

and this precious package….Donaldson Family_086orig_8801_028
orig_8801_006
turned F.I.V.E!
IMG_8512
Oh.My. Word…..where did the time go? My B.A.B.Y. is F.I.V.E! Of course there is no better place (in my opinion!) to celebrate than The American Girl Store! I love love love teaching Ava about the values and characteristics  I see in the American Girl books…and I love to encourage her pretend play and the way she plays with her dolls. I want her to play like a little girl for as long as possible!
We made a reservation for afternoon tea on the afternoon of her birthday!
IMG_8493
We had Tea….
IMG_8496
IMG_8495
IMG_8503
We had friends….
IMG_8514
IMG_8505
IMG_8511
IMG_8534IMG_8531
IMG_8506
We had LOTS of food and yummys….
IMG_8501IMG_8518IMG_8519
We had presents……
IMG_8530IMG_8525
IMG_8528
gifts
We had Present “Security”
IMG_8532IMG_8533
We EVEN had Daddy…..
IMG_8521
And as crazy as it was…..2 hours later we went to EAT again…..at Japanese Steak House! Ava loves to cook and we thought this would be a super fun birthday dinner!
IMG_8553
IMG_8554IMG_8555
IMG_8560IMG_8559
Such a fun fun day…..I hope my dear Ava, you have many many more wonderful birthdays!

No comments: