
The kids sure enjoyed their "first" Halloween. We let them "go at it" and enjoy their candy. We stopped at one house and LJ had tears in his eyes. Gordon ask me "why is he crying?" We stopped at another house and I got a bottle of water. LJ guzzled down 1/2 of my bottle of water! We later noticed he had eaten a whole box of red hots! Saturday morning, we were loading up in the Van..and LJ grabbed his bucket and started toward the neighbor's doorbell. Sorry Little guy, its just once a year! Also...a big THANKYOU to Nana for making their costumes this year!
Remember...you can click on the collage to see the pix bigger......
2 comments:
Adorable! Looks like they had a good time!
Hey there fellow blogger!! I am so glad that you sent me this email...I had no idea you were a blogger!! I've been awful about it but trying to get better...The kids look so great!! I can't believe how big they are!!! Love you!
Post a Comment