
My day started so nice. My husband got all 3 kids up and fed them so i could catch an extra 30 minutes of sleep. So sweet.and then I was suddenly thrust back into my world of toddlerhood and reality...before I had my 2nd cup coffee, my boys got a hold of some RED Kool Aid....and decided to play "shake" and got it all over the ivory tile. Luckily, the boys like to clean the floor! LOL! So as we started cleaning this mess....one problem...it was getting all over all of our feet....and we kept re-tracking it all over the floor. So we added socks, and added Barney and High Chairs to our clean up effort. And I am taking a break to write this blog...so that I can laugh instead of having an emotional breakdown!
1 comment:
Yes! LOL! I love it! The other night I thought I heard some rumbling in the kitchen at 12:30am (yes, a.m.). Found William "breaking into" the individual pudding cups with scissors from the drawer! Chocolate all over his face. The next night, it was a similar scene, except instead of scissors, which I had promptly moved out of reach, he was using a screwdriver from the same drawer!
Kids....
Post a Comment