
I just had to post this crazy story. I went to the Salon today to get my hair cut. I took Ava with me. The lady asked me "How old is HE?" I said..."SHE is almost one." To that the lady replied, "Well...you just never know when they are wearing blue." And to that, I just didn't know what to say.....look at how Miss Priss was dressed.
She is not walking yet...but we are working on it every day. You can see that she is not too sure about her new balancing act.
1 comment:
I sense your frustration with the comment!! Yes, She definitely looks like a princess! Riley is still posted as a "boy" when she is not present. Everyone thinks Riley is "such a boy's name" that they label her male. In fact, our dentist here said, "Wow, she probably hates you for naming her after a boy."
Post a Comment