Saturday, February 14, 2009

Heart Day....Lots of Love and RED!

I love Valentine's Day! My sweet Daddy would send me flowers to my school every year! My husband has big shoes to fill....and he does a good job filling them...although the ways will not be posted! I have had so much fun planning for today.

Our day started with Valentine Gifts at Breakfast...this helped entertain them while...









Daddy made Heart Pancakes....or Happy Cakes as ZAD called them......



After our breakfast, we started our first craft for the day. Painting with Red paint and then adding glue to our picture and finding red things to glue to our paint. I found out I needed more red things for them to glue.



ZAD, and AND. had fun sorting colors into the heart pans, but LJD would have no part of this activity:(





He did decide to take part however in the eating of Heart Jello and pizza.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness you are creative! Where do you come up with it all?