I blogged a while back about thinking of ways to help and work with each child one at a time. Well…now that summer vacation is here….its a great time to snag some help!
Last week, one of my former students sent me a note on face book that she was BORED! BORED? Well…come on over, and I’ll put you to work!
“Miss Olivia” was in my last class that I taught before becoming a stay at home mom. She is excellent with the children and I totally foresee teaching in her future!
In theory, having “Miss Olivia” to work with 2 children, while I give one on one attention to one should work! However; all the kids want to work with “Miss Olivia” instead of me:( So we are going to have to have her over more often so that she becomes part of their routine. We did however get some work done…..
PS…Triple smiles is taking a Vacation Bible School Break this week…..stay tuned for our Toy Story 3 Celebration week next week! I’m not sure who is more excited….the kids or me??
No comments:
Post a Comment