This has been a wild and crazy week for Triple Smiles. All 3 kiddos are taking swim lessons, I decided to start the 3 day Easy Potty Training Method with Ava, and we need to learn the letter T this week.
So to the most important thing of the week:
Letter T for Toy Story
We didn’t really do anything new and exciting with the letter T other than the wooden blocks, play dough, and the stampers, but I did throw in a few fun Toy Story Elements to keep it interesting.
This is Zach writing his letter T on his Toy Story Dry Erase Board. ($1 spot-Target)
Practicing the T-Formation on his Letter Highway Card with a Buzz and Woody Car!
Just having some FUN!
Buzz and Woody Mac and Cheese,Pizza Planet Bites, Green Alien Jell-O in the shape of a T and a Boot, Toy Story Fizzy Drink…AKA Sunkist!
Whew….that was a week…..Goodnight!
Thanks to Miss Olivia for coming over again this week to help me “survive” all the things we had going on this week!
1 comment:
Hey! I found your blog through Carisa's list of RRSP blogs and I was curious as to the ages of your kids (Maybe it's on your blog somewhere- I'm still navigating my way through it!!). I'm due with #3 in October (and number 1 will be 3 then and number 2 will be 18 months then). I love seeing how you're incorporating Carisa's activities with all your kids and wondering how I can adapt for me!!
Feel free to visit my (neglected) blogs, I'm starting to feel better this pregnancy so I'm hoping to blog more. You can link back and forth between my blogs easily!!!
Thank you for sharing all that you do!!!
Post a Comment