On Levi’s birthday he invited just a few “local” friends over to decorate cookies and watch The Polar Express. When I say local, I mean that I knew you wouldn’t have to fight traffic on a Monday night to get here! We actually had 16 little men and woman running around the house! So much fun though.
Levi got some great birthday gifts this year from friends and family, but this seemed to be the year for building! I love that Levi loves to build. It is commonly known that kids who have access to building toys allows them to put into practice early cognitive skills of recognition, great hand eye coordination practice, and encourages creativity!
Nana and Papa Liner sent Levi this cool Gear set…
Grandpa and Grandma Donaldson gave Levi the toy he has been wanting for a long time…The Toy Story 3 Lego Train. I was amazed how fast he put it together.
Mommy and Daddy gave Levi a Magnet set
His friend, Kenzie gave him his first Trio Set. He LOVES it…and his brother does too. I enjoyed watching (and helping) the 2 of them work together to build this tower.
For a great article on Building Toys click here
No comments:
Post a Comment