Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chuggin off to Kindergarten


Ahhh…Sitting a minute. Kids are tucked in. My nightly pot of de-caf is brewing.
I sent my 2nd baby off to Kindergarten today.
Levi 1
He is following his in big brother’s footsteps and attending a local private school. I love this school. I love that he gets to be part of a “real” kindergarten program but not have to attend “real” kindergarten hours. He gets the same quality education in about half the time of the local public school…which means he is home with ME the other half of the time!
IMG_6818IMG_6819
He will have the same amazing teacher Zachariah had last year.
IMG_6821
She is exactly what Levi needs…expierenced, patient, structured, challenging, fun, and loves loves loves to teach children how to READ!
He found his cubby right away and put his things away…
IMG_6820

Before school this morning Levi woke up to a special “Chuggin Off to Kindergarten” Breakfast
IMG_6815
Just a fun way for him to get excited about his special daySmile
IMG_6817IMG_6810IMG_6809IMG_6808
And of course, we had to have a special First Day Lunch…..
IMG_6804
Now to fill my coffee cup……
Levi 6

No comments: