Saturday, November 10, 2012

ICE!

IMG_7377
Today was full of moments to remember. We took a much needed bonified DAY OFF from pencils and paper  and headed to the Gaylord Texan to just have some FRIDAY FUN. I have wanted to take the kids to this exhibit for several years now, but I am so glad I WAITED to do so. IT WAS COLD. Six below Zero to be exact! They seemed to be the perfect age this year!
I love the WONDER in his little eyes that shine so bright.
IMG_7364
I love her sweet smile that lights up my heart.
IMG_7367
I love his cute little red nose…that was extra red in the cold…that gives me the best “nose kisses” in the world.
IMG_7365
ICE SLIDES!
IMG_7356
IMG_7357IMG_7358IMG_7359
IMG_7373IMG_7352
And a fun video to watch of the kids slidingSmile
ICE SLIDE AT GAYLORD TEXAN
IMG_7379
After we dropped off our parkas…..we took over the top 3 layers and headed back home in the 75 degree Texas weather…..Such a great day!
IMG_7380

No comments: