Wednesday, July 24, 2013

“We are not crazy, we are like minded”

So…last week, I put a random {supposed to be funny} post on Facebook “After 3 VBS’s 2 weeks of camp and a 2500 road trip…I have a free week, who wants to do what?” A friend sent me message…."Wanna load the kids up and go to San Antonio?” She had a “hook up” for a place to stay with a private pool. After I thought about it for 15 seconds, I said SURE! Lets do it!

So we loaded up this bunch of CRAZY KIDS…and headed south!

sacartrip

After our SIX hour(several traffic jams!) car trip…kids didn’t waste ANY time hitting the pool.

poolsa

After a quick swim, we went sight seeing a little bit and visited the Alamo and had dinner on  River Walk.

IMG_0644

IMG_0668IMG_0676IMG_0677

IMG_0643IMG_0658IMG_0654IMG_0655IMG_0659

Kids enjoyed feeding the ducks crumbs from our table.

IMG_0663and after dinner we squeezed in a late night boat ride down the river.

IMG_0665IMG_0666

The next day we woke up bright and early and hit…FIESTA TEXAS….{the waterpark side!}

IMG_0684

IMG_0715IMG_0687IMG_0722IMG_0711

And I put my new lens to work with these fun shots.

IMG_0693IMG_0695

IMG_0697

IMG_0701

IMG_0704IMG_0707

IMG_0708

IMG_0730

A special treat:)) Mr. Pibb!

IMG_0727

We are T.I.R.E.D!

IMG_0728

It was a super fun 2 days…and I’ll do another post for our last day!

No comments: