Saturday, September 14, 2013

Being a Boy Mom

So everyone knows I can party with the best of them at the American Girl Store, but I’m not sure I share enough about my “other side” being a boy mom. Today, I got to get in the dirt, dig for grasshoppers for “bait” and celebrate being a boy mom. Sadly, my phone didn’t have a ton of charge left on it…but I did get a few pictures. I took Levi to a birthday party. Funny enough, the party was for a girl and the “theme” of the party of princess….but there was nothing girly about this party!

The kids were challenged to find their own bait and grab a fishing pole! It didn’t take Levi anytime at all, to catch and hook a grasshopper! IMG_20130914_105252[1]IMG_20130914_105543[1]IMG_20130914_105331[1]

After fishing at the “fishin hole” we chased some chickens! IMG_20130914_114533[1]IMG_20130914_114504[1]

…..made faces with an orange…..

IMG_20130914_114524[1]

enjoyed playing in the “castle” with his new friends!

IMG_20130914_103642[1]

It is my JOY to be a “Boy Mom” to this sweet boy….my little miracle baby.

No comments: