This is one of the few places, I had never been before! I was just as excited as the TripleSmiles! We booked our tickets and our hotel thru the Sea World Reservations. They had some great deals and even a few free ticket offers.
I was crazy impressed with Sea World. The park was extremely clean, the employees were very helpful and kind. The crowds were low even though it was spring break and the temperatures were nice. After scopeing out our route on the map, our navigator led us to the dolphin pool.
We were a little bummed that the dolphin encounter tickets had been sold out, but we still enjoyed seeing these magnificent animals.
After the dolphin show we ran across the park to catch the first Shamu Show! This show was hands down the most incredible show I have ever seen. I had tears running down my face watching the beauty of these Orca Whales. The children were absolutely delighted!
Next we went to an amazing acrobatic show featuring the White Beluga Whales:)
After this show, we had to go find one to take home with us:)
We were headed over to see the penguins and ran into a friend. I will admit, I added $1.00 to their souvenir fund to get this picture!
Sharks!!!!
We also caught the Night Shamu Show.
And Little Missy, wanted a souvenir from this show...
The night ended with some magnificent fire works.
As we were leaving the park, one of the employees thanked us for coming. I thought that was so nice. The employees were definitely trained for excellent customer service.

























No comments:
Post a Comment