Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its Raining in DA.....L.....L..A...S...

is what my boys have been singing all day long.....b/c one day driving home from church....I made up the silly song to teach them where we live.

I have not blogged lately...because our family has been sick..and mama has been way sleep deprived until this blessed day where all 3 kids and MAMA slept until 9:15 A.M. YAHOO!!!


The rainy day also proved the perfect day to brush up on our nursery rhyme itsy bitsy spider...and it you didn't know...you can find tons of little tunes on You tube!!! The boys took turns watching the song while wearing their little spider hats they made at preschool one day.







The day was also a perfect opportunity to expand on the lessons at church this month on God's creation. The kids brought home a tiny plastic cup last week with one little seed in it...and we had to transplant them today into bigger "pots"



I had a felt donation given to me yesterday...and so we made a little flower to go with the book
A Tiny Seed by Eric Carle.

No comments: