Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet Repeats

Well....as you may have noticed, my blog has had a lull. The last few weeks I have been blowing and going with Sweet Repeats. Let me fill you in. Sweet Repeats is a consignment Sale that I participate in with my MOPS group. I am actually the publicity coordinator for my group and in charge of getting the word out in my community. The other group takes care of the community north of me. The weekend was a huge success and my kids will now sport lots of fun new fashion for the summer for under $6 an outfit. $6 was the highest I paid for a single outfit...and it was for the boys not you know who! I scored a Laura Ashley dress for $1.00 and several other designer brands as well for under $3. EEK...I AM STILL ADVERTISING. Our next sale is in October. And the very coolest thing for me about this sale...is they let me load up my van every year and take unsold high quality donated items to the Downtown Pregnancy Center. I am so excited to deliver this season's load on Monday! Check out the website at http://www.sweetrepeatsmckinney.org/

While I was working this weekend, my 2 year old painted my computer with my nail polish. Not sure where his Daddy was..but I should thank him b.c the 4 keys that were missing from my keyboard did not create enough guilt to order me a new keyboard...so now I kinda have too!

.When I returned, my sweet baby girl, crawled over to me and clung to me....as if she were saying...please don't ever leave me with these 3 men ever again! When I tried to get up about 30 minutes later, she would not let go of me. It was so funny.

Another reason that I have not posted lately is b.c one of my children...hmm....looks like they have had a run in with the neighborhood cat. And because I don't care to repeat history on a very tragic event in my life....I will not post pictures until the battle wounds are completely healed. I hope the family photos for the church directory can be airbrushed!

Well....must run!

No comments: