Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mommy's Money




So we all know that Ava Noelle has been draining my wallet from 13weeks in the womb, when the Dr. told me "I think its a girl...but don't buy anything pink until your next sono." I followed his advice and went straight to Nordstroms to buy as much pink as I could find. However, today she took it to a literal level. She has found my wallet to be very interesting lately.


And while I am on Ava stories....I'll share one more. Last night, she was crying, and I was trying to make her happy and gave her her baby doll. She took it from me, crawled over to her baby stroller, but the baby head down into the stroller and said "Sit Down!" I guess she has heard that statement a little too much! It was also a clear message to me that she didn't want to play with her baby doll!






1 comment:

Sara Wolf said...

So cute! Haley has been draining my wallet since I was 20 weeks pregnant and we found out it was a girl too. Now she is literally draining mine also! Why do little girls find purses so interesting?