Sunday, September 20, 2009

Turning 35 and Pumpkins

My "mama" came to Dallas for my 35th birthday. She organized a small family birthday celebration. The "star" of the party......sprinkles cupcakes! I did not get to snap the picture of my coming to the table and finding missing letters on several of the cupcakes. We had some little toddlers help themselves before the party started.

3 generations of "Savy Shoppers" LOL!
On Saturday, we took Nana to the Dallas Arboretum to get our
first glimpse of fall. The boys kept calling it the
"pumpkin park" I am sure it won't be our last visit this fall.
I wanted to get a classic triple smile in their Michigan gear, but I was
not successful at capturing the "perfect triple smile" so I put together
the collage below. We did pick out 3 pumpkins to take home
with us....that are now inviting fall to come and STAY from our front porch.