Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blogging Vacation?

Well....not on purpose! And for those of you who are my facebook friends, this entry is old before its even written. I feel like I have not done much "blog worthy" lately. I finished up an interim job I have been working, helping with a consignment sale...and when ask what to do with my time...a facebook friend told me I should update my blog! LOL! So here goes....last weekend, we had family photos done. This is always a nightmare with 3 young ones...and I think back to my own childhood, my parents tried to get us photographed with the family dogs and cats. Crazy! However, one very special photographer captured some beautiful triple smiles:) She is a member of my Mops group. (Mothers of Preschoolers) who donated her time to take family pictures for our group. I am including some of my favorites in this post!

Kym’s blog is

http://portraitsbykym.blogspot.com/

avanoelle zach LJ bridgesepia2 avasepia

After our session, I let the boys enjoy taking off their shoes and socks…and have some fun in the water! 

zachsepia (2)

sepia walkingwater tocuhingtoes (2)

Meanwhile….Little Missy stayed put on the bridge!

ava2

1 comment:

Celee said...

I love that you let them get wet during their photo shoot! You are such a boys' mom! I'm way too OCD for that:)