Monday, February 8, 2010

Where is Spencer?

Well this is the first post in a series that I am going to name “Tell it All.” My brother, sweet wonderful precious brother….thinks that I leave out; shall we say the “bloopers” of the Donaldson household on my blog!

LinerCmas 043

He thinks that I could double “my readers” if I would simply “Tell It All Sister!”

So, I am going to try to start blogging more bloopers because I certainly want my brother to learn from me! LOL!

So…when we found out that we were going to have our 3rd baby in 2.5 years..we needed another room. My husband basically split our master bedroom into 2 rooms. So after “the new” room was finished we needed to move the light switch from one side of the room to the other. Zachariah is almost 4 and this project was just started. Well, while Daddy was up in the attic moving wires..Zachariah saw this intriguing new “
box” in his room. abc 001

Well, what is an almost 4 year old supposed to do with a new hole in his wall? YES! PUT TRAINS IN IT! Surely that must be what its for! So for now, poor Spencer (and friends? ) are living in the walls of our house! We have contacted the Imagination Movers for help, but in the mean time hoping to find a magnet with enough force to pull him up!

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

eL. said...

Of course it's for trains! HAHA!!