Fabulous…is one of my favorite words! I have already taught my 2 year old daughter how to say fabulous. My Fabulous 2 year old daughter has now started calling me “Mommy Noelle” its pretty funny really…and I really love it. I cherish hearing her little voice.
So onto Fabulous Friday. It started out not being so fabulous. I woke up feeling horrible. Texas allergies are not brag worthy and certainly NOT fabulous. All 3 kiddos had a dentist appointment, so I had to peel myself out of my glider chair and get my act together. On a side note, I will never ever sell my glider chair. I actually have two of them. My sweet hostess team along with my sweet fabulous mama bought me the glider for my very first baby shower after we adopted Zachariah. It is the most FABULOUS thing I own. Even though my days of nursing and feeding babies are over, I will never ever part with this most FABULOUS piece of furniture!
The boys have had several dentist appointments before, but this was the first one for little miss priss, and she did great. The dentist was actually very impressed that she did so good in the chair. She was actually quite excited to take her turn after watching her 2 brothers have their turns.
After the dentist we went to the most FABULOUS spaceship park. I will admit though, we had forgotten our jackets and even though the sun was shining, the wind was quite chilly. So we didn’t stay too long.
After naps, we had some letter practice with a new FABULOUS learning activity that I found. I am not going to blog in detail about it today, but it is from the company Handwriting With Out Tears.
Today, each child put together their names with wooden pieces. I am so very excited to start this curriculum with the kiddos:)
1 comment:
Spaceship playground??? Texas has all of the fun... :)
Post a Comment