Sunday, March 21, 2010

Papa

Just a quick blog entry about my dad, AKA Papa. Papa and Nana came into town this weekend to celebrate Zachariah’s 4th birthday! Zachariah LOVES and has always loved his Papa! I am not going to go into great detail, but my dad has some physical limitations that make it very difficult for him to walk and get around. However; he does not let these limitations “limit” being the best Papa he can be….he arrived at our house with a gift bag full of “Papa surprises” for each child. He went to the toy store by himself and picked out gifts for each child. One of the items in the bag was a full bag of candy. I was immediately instructed by my oldest child “Do not take this away!” The purpose of today’s entry though is to share a precious memory that I hope Zachariah will remember for a long time. Papa wanted to teach him to fly a kite. I will let the pictures tell the story! Thank you Papa for loving your grandkids…and Nana….I’ll write about you soon, too!

kite 006 kite 003 kite 005kite 004kite 002

No comments: