I don’t know about your house…..but my little Triple Smiles love TRASH DAY! They rush to see the beloved Trash Truck every Friday take away our trash.
So I was thrilled to find this post on the Totally Tots site this week.
http://totallytots.blogspot.com/2010/08/once-upon-book-trashy-town.html
It was the perfect low key Friday Trash Day Celebration Activity!
First, I took the kids to the Library to find the book Trashy Town. This is an adorable story about a trashman named Mr. Gilly.
We found the story on You Tube…and followed along in our library book. You can take a sneak peek at our story below…
Then we colored a picture of a Trash Truck….
….and our picture wouldn’t be complete without….
TRASH!
Ironically, our Trash Truck missed our street today and didn’t come until almost 7pm!
1 comment:
We like the "I Stink!" book! It's another good book about the trash truck.
Post a Comment