Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Just thought I’d take a minute to share a few Christmas pictures and catch up on the blog!
Christmas Eve…
IMG_7651 IMG_7658
IMG_7659 IMG_7676
NEW TRADITION….
Christmas Eve Chocolate Fountain
IMG_7687 IMG_7690
IMG_7692
Now after all that SUGAR….maybe they will go to sleep and be ready for…….
Christmas Morning!
IMG_7707
Our dear friend Mimi and Daddy Bill Rogers came over for Christmas Breakfast! When I was in college, they adopted me as a daughter and now they have adopted my kids as “grandkids” it was SO MUCH FUN to spend Christmas Morning with them!
IMG_7733 IMG_7728
NEW Tradition….
In beginning to  spend Christmas at our own home, I am working to start our own Christmas Traditions….one of those is a “Fancy Breakfast”
IMG_7725
IMG_7726
IMG_7727
After a few presents, we went over to spend Christmas afternoon with Gordon’s brother, sister and parents. We then ended the day with a few of my cousins.  It was a busy day, but lots of fun!
IMG_7738

No comments: