Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

IMG_4039
Today my oldest child graduated from Kindergarten!  As he stood with his class, I was reminded of the meaning of his name “Remembered by God”
IMG_4042
How thankful I am that God picked me to be the mother of this sweet little guySmile How thankful I am that God choose the PERFECT kindergarten teachers for him.
IMG_4108IMG_4110

He has learned SO much this year and I am so very proud of him. IMG_4045IMG_4051
IMG_4055
IMG_4058IMG_4059
He had quite the Fan Club at his ceremony!
IMG_4061IMG_4062
IMG_4063IMG_4064IMG_4065
IMG_4066IMG_4070
IMG_4074IMG_4076

Of course we had some fun surprises when he got home from school today!
grad table
This was one occasion where having the longest name in his class was super cool!Smile
IMG_4116
Oh the Places You’ll Go……….Your OFF to Great Places, you are off and AWAY!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

darling pics~ please tell me where you happen to find those yummy letter donuts? : )

Noelle said...

Catherine, a local donut shop makes them.