A few months ago a friend ask me if I would host a 31 party. I had heard of 31, but didn’t know a whole lot about it. However, it did involve 3 of my favorite things….Pink, Friends and FUN! What I wasn’t expecting when I agreed to host this party was to fall head over heals in love with my products I received.
For fear of this blog post seeming like a “sales pitch” I won’t go on and on about all the free products I received because I hosted a party, but I will tell you about my favorite bag that I was able to get from my party.
This is the thermal picnic tote. I love this bag! Over the past two years I have become quite the Sports Mom….
which means Lots and LOTS of snacks can be packed into this bag…and I can throw it over my shoulder and it STAYS COLD! I love it!
So….I have decided to take an adventure and try my own 31 business.
This awesome bag is the all in 1 Organizer. Also the May special for only $5 with a $31 purchase.
I am also ahead of the game for next school year! My boys have gone through 5 backpacks this past year!!! (Between the 2 of them) I decided to invest in a better quality for this next year.
We also bought new insulated lunch totes for next year too. The boys had been using the same lunch box for the past 4 years! It was time to get a new one! They loved this new cool Camo style.
Another favorite is the MARKET TOTE…my sweet but ever so understanding husband teases me that I have lived just fine so far in my life without a bag to keep my Milk cool…but I love it! Especially in Texas
I will be having an official launch party sometime this summer…..but for NOW…..
you can either contact me or look right here
help me get started in this business. I am trying to reach a goal by the end of May to get a rebate of my start up cost! (Ok, so
Anyone who places an order will be put in a drawing for a FREE All in One Organizer and also FREE HOSTESS BENEFITS for this party!
So….what are you waiting for ??!! SHOP!
Thanks, in advance
Noelle
A friend posted this lately, and I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment