Saturday, August 11, 2012

Calm

 

“Be Still and Know That I am God”  Psalm 46:10. 

It is HARD for me to be still. It is hard for me to relax. As a mother of 3, I am always trying to think of my next move to ensure that the machine called L-I-F-E  keeps moving with no major hiccups.

calm

Recently, about a week before our trip, I was invited into the new Shear-Ego Salon, in Allen, for

a super duper treat!

First, I was welcomed in an offered a cold beverage. I was then taken into a cozy treatment room where I slipped down between some warm white sheets.  The atmosphere was calm and peaceful with the lights turned down low. As the Esthetician began my service, I had to admit, I had never had a facial before. I was a tiny bit nervous….but let me tell you it did not take but a few seconds to close my eyes and settle in to sweet and total bliss. After my facial, I was given an upper body, arm and neck massage. I felt like mush. It was the most calming, wonderful experience I had been treated to in a long timeSmile I do believe I could have curled right into the bed for a long nap….but I did have 3 kids to pick up from Summer Camp!

I highly recommend this new salon in Allen….and if you try them out, ask for Stacy!

salon

 

Thank you Stacy and Shear-Ego Allen for inviting me out!

No comments: