Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bringing in Number SIX!!!!

I have a little man obsessed with Science! That’s a good thing…right!? So when I found an idea for a Mad Scientist Party, I just knew he would love bringing in number 6 with an explosion!
IMG_7708
Sciencelab2
All Scientist had to have their hand scanned to enter this top secret Science Lab.
IMG_7705IMG_7707IMG_7706
If they were given clearance, they were greeted with a team who assigned them an ID Badge and a group number.
IMG_7700
This gave them an all access pass to Levi’s private Science Lab!!
IMG_7714IMG_7715
IMG_7716IMG_7717
IMG_7727IMG_7723
Levi specifically ask to explode a Volcano….so we did…..
IMG_7729IMG_7730
IMG_7731IMG_7736
Our amazing little scientist also had some fun making marshmallow molecules to take home….
IMG_7737IMG_7739IMG_7742
We tried to see if oil would mix with water,
IMG_7745IMG_7746
We watched some raisins do some dancing’
IMG_7747 IMG_7744
And last, but not least made OOBLECK!
Ewwwwey…..and Gooooey, but so much fun!
IMG_7756
oobleck
This was a super fun party!!!
IMG_7768

No comments: