This is probably the most unique experience I have ever had!
We arrived at the “camp” and were taken into tents…and given hot chocolate that was cooked on an old fashion wood burning stove!
After warming up a bit, the kids were given sleds to play on the snow hills while dinner cooked. This has to be the most awesome way ever to wait for “your order” to be ready!
(This is Levi who had NO Time to waste!)
While the kids were playing….dinner was cooking….
on this stove.
The kids had hamburgers and hotdogs and mama and daddy were served steak! Yummy, very yummy steak!
Here is a shot of our dinner tent.
And a few shots of the rider UP!
It was about 17 degrees going back down…and the only snaggle, was that my boot broke. I was trying so hard not to get my foot in the snow, by hopping back to the Sleigh…BUT the Sleigh moved before I was all the way in and down in the snow I went….Brrr. My feet got wet and terribly cold. But we made it back to the condo and are nice and cozy for the night
Ava snapped this picture for us.
More adventures tomorrow! We are planning to add Skiing to the Triple Smiles School of Discovery course list!
No comments:
Post a Comment