Yesterday, I took the kids to the Zoo for the monthly “FBC-Dallas Moms Group” time. It is so much fun getting together with other moms and let our kids play and learn together. A friend of mine told me recently that her son took a girl to the prom that he met when they were 2 years old. Its so funny to think that far ahead in my kids lives, but I am told it will be here tomorrow.
I have a bunch more Zoo Activities that we didn’t get to this week, because my girl has been sick this week. But here are a few of the “Z” activities that we did this week.
These are a few activities from the Letter of the Day section of
http://confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com/
(note the special monkey scissors!)
I attempted to make the kids a Zoo Animals Sensory Tub, but I needed more rice, beans, pasta. They still had fun.
Then, the actual Zoo Day arrived. We only played in the children’s Zoo this time, but will go back soon to see more animals. I had a big event that night and I didn’t plan well as far as timing went.
Here are a few shots from our day at the zoo.
Then…..I went From
TO
1:15 pm leave the Zoo
2pm arrive back home, put kids down for nap, shower, get dressed
3pm, call babysitter and ask her to bring blow dryer because I can’t find mine.
3:15 Leave fully dressed and drive back downtown
4pm..arrive at hotel for an After 5 Evening…..wow
No comments:
Post a Comment